Getting approved for financing is one thing, but you really have to ask yourself whether replacing your present car with another car is a good investment for your life right now. Here are some excellent reasons to replace your existing car:
- Your Present Car Has Too Many Miles
- Your Vehicle Is Not in Good Condition or Is Unreliable
- It Costs Too Much to Repair Damages
- Your Present Car Payment & Loan Balance Are Too High
- You Want a Lower Car Payment & Loan Balance
- You Want a Less Expensive but Reliable Car
- If You are a Prior Bankruptcy Filer, You Want to Surrender (give your car back to the existing lender), If Your Bankruptcy Attorney Advised You that You Will Not Owe Anything On It (be sure to check with your bankruptcy attorney!).
- Many Auto Dealers Who We Affiliate With Will Accept Your Present Car as a Trade In, Even If You Owe More On the Car Than It is Worth (and they will pay off your prior loan in the new financing).